What You Will Be Doing
JuiceBar is searching for a Field Services Manager who’s comfortable working in a start-up and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Reporting to our VP, Customer Success, the Field Services Manager will oversee external field contractors and processes for site surveys, make ready & prep, installation, activation, and in-field maintenance & repair to provide world class service to our customers and partners.
What You Will Bring to JuiceBar
- Manage, maintain, and grow a network of 3rd party contractors and installation partners nationwide.
- Manage processes and KPI’s of external 3rd party field technicians to perform routine on-site services including site surveys, make ready & prep, installation, activation, and maintenance & repairs.
- Identify and develop Field Service revenue opportunities to ensure a wide variety of revenue streams for JuiceBar (ie. ServiceBar)
- Create Second level of service – Approved Installers. We have Certified FSP’s already in place, and we are looking to expand to a second level of “Approved Installers” to widen and deepen our reach in various geographies
- Develop & maintain certification and training programs for contractors, employees, resellers, distributors, joint venture partners and others who offer chargers to customers and prospective customers of the company
- Oversee the scheduling and training of field service representatives
- Handle service contracts and direct field support services
- Ensure all technical customer field issues are satisfactorily resolved utilizing engineering, manufacturing, and other teams as needed
- Track customer invoices, new and returned parts, field checklists, Service Level Agreements & verify completed work.
- Work closely with the internal technical support teams.
- Work closely with Leadership, colleagues, and the Company’s engineering contractors to understand the Company’s products and services and offer suggestions for improvement.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- In-depth knowledge of industry best practices and service delivery standards.
- Strong leadership ability and team spirit.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, HubSpot, PipeDrive, NetSuite
· Bachelor’s degree
· At least Five to Seven years of relevant experience
If this job fits your talents, make sure to provide a cover letter and attach your resume for consideration.