Open-Protocol (OCPP) Approach
JuiceBar has an Open Charge Point Protocol (OCPP) approach, which means a customer who chooses JuiceBar hardware is able to connect the station to any validated network platform for communication between the EV charging station and the validated central station management system.
SMART Network Benefits:
- Remotely manage and maintain your EV chargers
- Visibility over the chargers and costs – Track chargers’ usage and energy.
- Manage Drivers – Grant and remove driver access based on your needs and their responsibilities
- Set Different prices for different driver groups – employees, management, VIP, guests, etc.
- Control your costs – Limit who is charging how much in time or KW and control company costs.
- Get insights into charging sessions drilled down per user, station, location, and time. Export data and make better business decisions.
- Automated billing and reimbursement reports for energy usage
- Integrate with your existing fleet operations – telematics, fuel cards, fleet, and asset management systems
- Get insights into charging sessions drilled down per user, station, location, and time.
- Apply Subscription model usage – post-paid or pre-paid plans available.
Note: Features may vary by network provider.