JuiceBar is looking for Business Development Representatives to join our team! In this critical and highly visible role, you will be able to interface directly with the sales team as well as marketing, manufacturing, and senior management. As the first point of contact for not only our sales professionals, but our prospects and customers, your role at JuiceBar is one of the most critical.
A Business Development Representative is responsible for overseeing all Sales touch points through the entire sales cycle. This position reports directly to the Chief Commercial Officer.
As a Business Development Representative, your Essential Duties and Responsibilities will consist of three primary divisions: Sales, Projects, and Sales Support.
- CRM Management: Warming up cold leads, filling in deal details in HubSpot, weekly meetings with each rep to clean up deals
- Monthly Webinars: Manage post-webinar leads, assign to reps, assist as needed
- Warm & Cold-calling through various lead lists as directed by the Chief Commercial Officer
- Funnel Management Drip Campaign: Create and send Drip Campaigns to the Drip Pipeline bi-monthly
- Trade Shows: Team member works with Sales to initiate, lead and manage all trade shows – sign ups, registration, booth set up/coordination, sales meetings on premises/dinners, attendee follow up
- Newsletter: BDR shares ideas and helps get content from Sales as requested by Marketing
- Email campaigns: BDR handles frequent email replies, enriches leads & hands off to the sales team, measures follow up in the CRM.
- Collateral: Work closely with marketing to ensure the Sales Team has what they need.
- RFPs: BDR manages the RFP program. Marketing typically is not involved unless a need for specific marketing materials or CX.
- Incentives: BDR tracks nationwide incentives within each state and utility, working with the sales team to understand and assist on incentive programs. Catalog and distribute responses from interns incentive emails to reps
- LinkedIN: Collecting contact info from prospective customers at the direction of the Director of Growth
- Check in: Check in daily with each rep
- Estimates: Prepare and Send estimates for Sales Team as needed
- Materials: Manage the requests for collateral, apparel, etc for sales team
Additional Role Details:
- Responsible for lead cultivation and turn over (in-bound)
- Support field sales with digital content and curation of support material
- Attend and support marketing events / efforts
- Maintain customer records to ensure that project information is quickly accessible to team members throughout the company
- Ensure marketing creatives are easily accessible to the sales team and are current
- Phone Support, new customer qualification on an as-needed basis
- Prepare and organize sales training materials
- Represent Juice Bar’s vision, mission and culture with pride and purpose
- Minimum of (3) years of lead generation required
- Minimum of (3) years of working closely with a Sales Team required
- Experienced in social media management preferred
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Preferred Software experience with HubSpot
- Bonus points for driving an EV!!
If this job fits your talents, make sure to provide a cover letter and attach your resume for consideration.